Goose down is the perfect fill - it's both lightweight and fluffy, and wonderfully breathable too. Different to feathers, down is the fluffy coating clustered beneath the feathers, and have no quills. Clusters of down naturally provide great insulation and warmth, and is renowned for its lightweight durability.
Sleep under a cloud of comfort. Our 100% Hungarian goose down duvet has wonderful loft, and features a supple pure cotton casing for the ultimate in warmth and light weight comfort. Superior comfort, warmth and luxury. The fine pure Hungarian goose down duvet provides supreme warmth and lightweight comfort, thanks to the incredible insulation of goose down. The duvet is constructed with 100% pure cotton casing, reinforced with double-stitching for superior breathability and durability, and features internal baffle-boxes for even down distribution.
Extravagant 100% Hungarian White Goose Down
- Ethically Sourced & Made Natural Filling
- Exquisitely Hand Finished in Britain
- 100% White Hungarian Goose Down
- 750 High Fill Power
- Nomite® & Downafresh® Certified
- 100% Cotton Casing with piped edge
- 300 Thread Count Casing
- Provides Warmth Without the Weight
- Duvet Filling Evenly Distributed
- Eliminating Cold Spots
- Pillows Gently Cradles the Head
- Machine Washable at 40 Degrees
Oeko-Tex Certified 100 (Entirely free of harmful chemicals & synthetics)