Fossflakes is based on a snowflake with lightness in mind, filled with thousands of soft fibres, creating an adaptive, liquid-like feel that responds to your movements throughout the night. Each fibre flake is individually blown into the cover. This advanced process makes it resistant to clumping, meaning it can bounce back to life with just a quick fluff.
A luxury synthetic fibre that you would think is a high end goose down. It’s all because the unique soft fibre filling is completely loose (it was even considered as a snow substitute on dry ski slopes) and it prevents the fibre from going flat even under constant use.
EXQUISITELY HANDMADE IN BRITAIN
- Strictly Ethically Sourced & Made
- Fossflakes® Extruded Polyethylene Flakes
- Hypo-Allergenic & Odourless
- Suitable for Allergy & Asthma Sufferers
- 100% Cotton FR Case
- 233 Thread Count
- 100% Cotton Piped Edge Finish
- 100% Cotton Double Stitched
- Machine Washable at 40 Degrees