In the UK we welcome summertime with open arms - mostly. Warm days make everyone feel good, but warm nights can lead to poor sleep patterns and a fatigue.
OUR TOP TIPS FOR A PERFECT SUMMERNIGHT’S SLEEP
- TOG DOWN! It may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised at the number of people who “make do” with a thicker duvet. If you want a comfortable night, choose a Tog rating between 1 and 7.
- COOL SHEETS. Still too warm? Replace the duvet with a good quality flat sheet. We recommend our 300TC Hotel Stripe or our British Classic Cotton.
- SLEEP ON A CLOUD. If your mattress has seen better days, it’s time to top it! Our luxurious mattress toppers add a layer of comfort you have been dreaming about.
- CHOOSE SUMMER PILLOWS. As their name suggests, our cool nights pillows are designed to offer temperature-controlled support as you slumber.
- GET AN EARLY NIGHT. With the right bedding, you will look forward to it!
Summer Bedding | Summer Bed Linen | Summer Duvets | Bedding for warm nightsSummer bedding for warm nights. As the temperature rises, switch to summer bed linen. Choose a summer duvet or even a good quality flat cotton sheet (200TC or 300TC)
Temperature Regulating Bedding
Check out our hand-picked selection of summer bedding and we guarantee a more comfortable night’s sleep as the temperatures rise.