Tencel Duvets and Pillows
Tencel is an award-winning fibre which is 100% botanic. Produced from a renewable and sustainable raw material, Tencel is fully biodegradable, making it a ‘full-cycle’ fibre.
Suprelle® is produced from recycled bottles. The recycled plastic bottles are processed into a microfibre with outstanding insulation and shape retention properties.
- EU Eco Label Certification
- Washes & Recovers Incredibly Well
- 100% Cotton Case 233 Thread Count
- Strictly Ethically Sourced & Made
- 100% Cotton Piped Edge Finish
- Tencel is 50% more absorbent than cotton
Oeko-Tex Certified 100 (Entirely free of harmful chemicals & synthetics)
Suprelle Microfibre and Tencel mix washes incredibly well and is quick-drying, soft and breathable. Tencel pillows are currently our fastest selling pillows - and for good reason! They offer just enough support, yet remain soft and luxuriously comfortable.
Luxury bedding that doesn't cost the earth.