A HUGE 25% OFF ALL FULL PRICE BEDDING IN OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE! USE OFFER CODE BLACKFRIDAY19 AT THE CHECKOUT.
PLUS, DOUBLE-DISCOUNT ON SELECTED LINES
Your cart is currently empty.
Need some help with sizing? Give us a call. We're available 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri. 01484 716282
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
We take pride in our ethical and sustainable efforts, and we have been focusing on improving our duvets to make them more environmentally friendly. Its not just about what the products are made from, but how they are made, the impact on the environment and the waste that is produced. Sleep sustainably knowing you’ve contributed to the Earth’s clean up – 100% bedding with a conscience. You can sleep better tonight knowing you’re creating a better tomorrow, with our sustainable duvets. Even the packaging is also made from 100% recycled, recyclable materials.
Our 100% Recycled Eco Friendly Duvet and our Smartdown Vegan Recycled Eco Duvets has a silky soft micro fine filling is made from 100% PET plastic bottles and layered to offer weightless warmth, with approximately 120 bottles making up a 10.5 tog double duvet. The cover is also made from 100% recycled materials, but you’d never guess – it is incredibly soft to the touch as well as being hypoallergenic and breathable.
Our British 5* Luxury Hotel Supply Cluster Duvets help Reduce the environmental impact. This innovative technology, produces high-quality polyester Fibre Cluster Balls using a polymer based on traceable post consumer PET bottles. Made from recycled Aldi and Lidi plastic bottles, 80% post comsumer waste and the remaining 20% is from virgin material. This high quality synthetic duvet reflects the feeling and handle of down, at a competitive price. With a 233-count cotton case, it washes and recovers incredibly well making it a long-lasting purchase. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels, as well as accessory materials used.
Our Tencel duvets use a cellulose fibre, which is made by dissolving wood pulp and using a special drying process called spinning. Before it is dried, wood chips are mixed with a solvent to produce a wet mixture. The mixture is then pushed through small holes to form threads, the lengths of fibre are spun into yarn and woven into cloth. Tencel has incredible absorption characteristics and is 50% more absorbent than cotton. Because they’re more breathable and less susceptible to odorous bacteria growth. Wrapped in a beautifully soft 300 thread count cotton case with a filling that is light, soft, and drapes and lofts beautifully.
We aim to help you get the best possible night’s sleep. We are committed to working ethically & sustainably, toward a better future.
Oeko-Tex® ensures this casings, fabrics and filling, meet the human-ecological requirements and are class 1 certified.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Exclusive offers on luxurious bedding in every conceivable size.