WANT TO KNOW A SECRET? YOU CAN STILL GET 20% OFF FULL PRICE BEDDING AT THE CHECKOUT (USE DISCOUNT CODE: SUMMER19). PLUS, GET Free delivery on orders over £50
Your cart is currently empty.
Need some help with sizing? Give us a call. We're available 8am - 6pm, Mon - Fri. 01484 716282
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Many in stock
There are plenty of practical reasons to choose synthetic duvets, and modern technology has moved on so much that you can now have a man made fibre duvet that feels just as good as down. Gathering in soft clusters, it closely replicates the feeling and handle of down and is perfect for those that do not want a feather or down filling.These duvets use siliconised polyester ball fibres, that gather in super soft clusters. You get the luxury feel of down, without a feather in sight. The filling also has fantastic thermal qualities to keep you well insulated, and wick away any excess moisture in the night. The tiny light fibres are filled individually by hand into in the duvet to keep them evenly distributed, so there'll be no clumping or matting together of fibres, like some other hollowfibre duvets, which enables it to be washed repeatedly.
What is ECO2?Here at the Linen Cupboard our British Made ECO2 Cluster filling helps reduce the environmental impact and improving the sustainability. Thanks to this innovative technology, this high-quality polyester is made using a filling of traceable post consumer PET bottles. These are made from recycled Aldi and Lidi plastic bottles, 80% of the material that makes this filing is from post consumer waste and the remaining 20% is from virgin material. If that wasn't enough it also powered by environmentally friendly production with regards to the consumption of land, water and energy. This achieves a decrease of more than 80% of the carbon footprint during the fibre life. The eco-friendliness is acknowledged by a life cycle analysis LCA (conducted by TNO Institute in Utrecht). Please don't think the result is a shredded platic filling, it is recycled into this high quality synthetic which reflects the feeling and handle of down. With a 233-count 100% pure cotton casing, it washes and recovers incredibly well making it a long-lasting purchase.
The Anti Allergy fibre that acts like Goose Down. The duvets are manufactured using the same production process as for Goose Down duvets - individually filling each compartment of the duvet. This gives a wonderful lofty product with cassette box construction - quite different to other fibre duvets. The manufacturer of these duvets supplies to the top hotels around the world and that tells us all we need to know. Luxurious, but very hard wearing and made to last a very long time.
Choosing the right tog depends on your preference, and the time of year. The higher the tog, the warmer the duvet.2.5 - 7 Tog - Summer Use9 - 12 Tog Spring / Autumn Use13.5 - 20 Tog - Winter MonthsAll Seasons (4.5 + 9 Tog) - All Year Round
OUR LUXURY DUVETS ARE HAND MADE TO ORDER IN THE UK SO PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
Produced to the Oeko-Tex® 100 standard which ensures this casings, fabrics and filling, meet the human-ecological requirements and is class 1 certified.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.