Our Goose Feather & Down duvets offer the benefits of a natural filling, while providing unbeatable value. The combination of 85% Goose Feather and 15% Goose Down ensures incredible warmth and unbeatable comfort with a slightly heavier weight.
For superb value and durability, snuggle up in a goose feather and down duvet. The natural filling enables the body to breathe as it allows excess humidity created by the body during sleep to escape resulting in a refreshing night’s sleep.
The all seasons duvet is a 4.5 tog and a 9 tog which are press-studded together to make a 13.5 tog duvet. It can be used as a 4.5 tog on its own in the summer or as a 9 tog in spring or Autumn and a 13.5 in the winter.
Ideal for customers who want a natural duvet with a bit more weight for that cosy tucked in feeling.
- Combination of 85% Goose feathers & 15% Goose down
- Provides natural thermal properties for excellent warmth
- Fill Power: 325
- Down-proof 100% pure cotton casing for a touch of softness
- Cassette pocket construction ensures even filling distribution
- Medium weight
- Heavier than goose down, yet lighter than duck feather and down (less filling being required to make the duvet thermally efficient, simply because the feather and down of a goose is bigger than that of a duck)
- Cassette pocket construction to keep the filling evenly distributed and eliminate cold spots
- Machine washable
Our shipping costs are simple
Free UK Delivery on Orders Over £85.00
United Kingdom £4.95
Standard delivery 1-3 days
Customers love our delivery service!
We hold large stocks and deliver 90% of our orders within 1-3 working days, but please allow up to 7 days in some rare circumstances.