This beautifully soft goose feather and down range offers a superior quality and comfort, using the lightest and warmest filling of 85% white goose feather and 15% white goose down. Ease into a comforting night’s sleep with our natural great Goose Feather and Down Range. The natural duvet is ideal for people who prefer a ‘tucked-in’ feeling as they drift off. The luxury of goose feather and down filling, encased in 233 thread count 100% Pure Cotton, provides comfort as nature intended.
Our Goose Feather and Down duvets have a natural thermal and breathable properties that allows for hours of great sleep every night. Goose Down is considered of superior quality to Duck Down simply because the down clusters, which do not contain a quill and have the ability to provide wonderful insulation, are bigger and lighter than those from a duck. More air is therefore trapped in between the goose down, making duvets & pillows containing goose down softer, lighter and warmer in winter.
Exquisitely Handmade in Britain
- Strictly Ethically Sourced & Made
- White European 85% Goose Feather
- White European 15% Goose Down
- Exquisitely Handmade in Britain
- Extra Fuller Filling 325 Fill Power
- Nomite® & Downafresh® Certified
- 100% Cotton 233 Thread Count Casing
- 100% Cotton Piped Edge Finish
- 100% Cotton Double Stitched
- Nomite and Downfresh Certified
- Machine Washable at 40 Degrees
Oeko-Tex Certified 100 (Entirely free of harmful chemicals & synthetics)