CHECK OUT OUR AUTUMN HALF PRICE COLLECTION:
50% OFF DUVETS, PILLOWS, FITTED SHEETS & PROTECTORS!
Your cart is currently empty.
Need some help with sizing? Give us a call. We're available 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri. 01484 716282
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
As we navigate these uncertain times, it’s more important to us than ever that you, our customers, are getting the top-service and relevant products you need to stay comfortable, hygenic and safe. Isolation is easing slightly but we need to make sure we are still safe and taking precautions. Together we have all fallen back in love with our homes and having the right sleep is super important. We often talk about having a good sleep routine when it comes to children and babies. But there’s no reason why this shouldn’t translate into adulthood. During these times of self isolation, it's more important than ever to keep to a good day and night routine. As we move through different stages in our lives, so do our circadian rhythms which is why our sleep gets lighter and shorter as we get older. But what about sleep routines? And how do we ensure our life doesn’t affect our sleep negatively?
The more irregular these sleep patterns, the higher the risk for obesity, hypertension, and elevated blood sugar, and the higher the projected risk of developing heart disease over the next decade. Getting enough sleep is as important to our overall health as getting enough air, proper nutrition, or exercise. we know the importance that sleep has towards wellbeing but also the vital role it has in building up your immune system.
Think again. Researchers at the University of California, San Francisco, discovered that some people have a gene that enables them to function well on six hours of sleep a night. This gene, however, is very rare, appearing in less than 3% of the population. For the other 97% of us, six hours doesn’t come close to cutting it. The quality of your sleep directly affects your mental and physical health and the quality of your waking life, including your productivity, emotional balance, brain and heart health, immune system, creativity, vitality, and even your weight. No other activity delivers so many benefits with so little effort! You need to be sleeping around 7-9 hours every night of good quality sleep.
Keep yourself comfortable when staying at home with our beautiful range of luxury:
We are here to help those who are poorly, self-isolating or those who are using this time to update their bedroom look. We’re living in strange times. Coronavirus is affecting all of our lives, and lots of changes are going to have to be made to help us cope. We know we’re all in this together.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Exclusive offers on luxurious bedding in every conceivable size.