Goose Down duvets are the finest and most luxurious of all the natural duvets. The large, fluffy, goose down clusters trap larger amounts of air than the down from smaller birds, so a goose down duvet is exceptionally soft and light.
The combination of the long lasting natural down filling and the duvet's pure cotton cover allows your body to breathe, so you can enjoy a perfect night's sleep.
The all seasons duvet is a 4.5 tog and a 9 tog which are press studded together to make a 13.5 tog duvet. It can be used as a 4.5 tog on its own in the summer or as a 9 tog in spring or Autumn and a 13.5 in the winter.
- 60% Goose Down clusters / 40% Goose feathers
- 600 fill power
- Naturally light and breathable
- Encased in soft, down-proof 100% cotton for added luxury
- Extra lightweight, provide warmth without weight
- Cassette pocket construction to keep the goose down filling evenly distributed & eliminate cold spots
- Machine washable in large capacity machine
Our shipping costs are simple
Free UK Delivery on Orders Over £85.00
United Kingdom £4.95
Standard delivery 1-3 days
Customers love our delivery service!
We hold large stocks and deliver 90% of our orders within 1-3 working days, but please allow up to 7 days in some rare circumstances.